Cave Exploring Gone Wrong - Devils Eye Spring Tragedy of Carlos Fonseca
- Published on: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Cave Exploring Disasters, Devils Eye, Florida
🔔 Thank you for watching the video! If you enjoyed the video take a dive on the like button and leave a comment. Subscribe to our channel for more exciting cave diving stories!
The #DevilsEye system is one of the most popular and frequently dived caves in the world but only certified cavern or cave divers with dive lights are permitted to enter. If you are not careful enough, this cave can be very life threatening. That’s what happened with Carlos Fonseca. He was a good diver but because of his own negligence, he got into big trouble!
The Devils eye is a cave located approximately 10 minutes west of high springs, Gilchrist County, Florida. The cave is part of the #ginniesprings resort complex and it has two entrances, Devils Eye and Devils Ear. They quickly join each other under water in the gallery, which is a wide tube. In general, Devils Eye provides faster and easier access to the cave system. The Devils eye is a round opening, 20 ft (6m) across and equally deep. It has over 30.000 ft (10.000m) of mapped passageways. Divers can spend a lifetime of #caveexploringdisasters and yet there is a big part of it that is yet to be explored. But it is as amazing as it is scary because it is also called a “Killer cave” because it has claimed 28 lives. That’s why only certified divers may enter the cavern and explore as far as they are able to see, using the present sunlight. _________________________________________________________________
About Cave Exploring Disasters
🎥 Videos about cave diving, cave exploring and caving gone wrong
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Cave Exploring Disasters
🔔 Subscribe now for more cave diving, cave exploring and caving gone wrong videos
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected]
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
- Source: https://youtu.be/jENizx9aAZU